Friday, May 25, 2012

WHERE TO BEGIN?


How do you begin a blog? .... sigh .... I don't think there is a good answer, so I will just give it my best. My name is Robb. I have a small family, wife Tami and daughter Kendra and Scottie dog Annie. We have decided to start a blog mainly to showcase some of the many craft and DIY projects my wife and I end up putting together. My wife and I compliment each other really well - I am really good at building, where she is really good at making it look good. Sort of like Martha Stewart being married to MacGyver. Ha! We have built many projects together, many of which are for our wonderful daughter Kendra, who loves to tell us that she needs something put together for tomorrow, that she has known about for a week (kids, gotta love 'em!). So, here we are, at the begining of a new blog where Tami and I will show the things we have tried and give you tips on what did and didn't work, as well as some of our fun finds. Hope you enjoy it! It seems we always have funny stories to go along with each project, too. Stay tuned - I will be posting some already done projects first!

No comments:

Post a Comment